Friday, June 3, 2011

Tools of the Trade

I've been searching around for the past few days for info on things to do in town. I've come across some really informative websites that are full of attraction news, tour ideas, and links to different companies such as those that host kayaking tours or parasailing. There will be a lot more of these coming, but I figured I'd post some of the better ones that I've found so far on here!

Florida's Historic Coast - St. Augustine and Ponte Vedra

Old City - Connecting St. Augustine to the World

Trusted Tours - St. Augustine Division

Augustine - The St. Augustine Vacation Guide

There's also a lot of great organizations on twitter which I've started following. Any good leads, I assure you, will be posted on here forthwith!

Get ready tomorrow for Drake's Raid, too! That will be on the blog for Sunday, but I want to warn you of the pirate invansion now ;)

Until next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment